10.21.2011

Five Minute Friday: Beyond






1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Most importantly: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!


Beyond...

Go. 
 
As my children grow up and become the people the God created them to be, my prayer is that they continue to be open to new thoughts and new ideas.   I want them to be able to think and relate beyond the walls of our home.   I hope that they are able to stretch beyond the boundaries of what normal is and be accepting.    



Our life is full of people with different cultures, backgrounds, languages, and beliefs.    I pray that my children can see beyond all of this and see the person inside that God created and celebrate in the difference.    With the ability to keep an open mind, their life will be so much more full and rich.    

This is something I learned from my parents, and I hope that my children can see that in my life as well.  


Stop. 

Join me here in writing for Five Minute Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment