1.06.2012

Five Minute Friday: Roar

There is constant noise in my mind.   Always processing, always thinking, always moving.    Often when my husband asks me what I am thinking, grabbing a single thought is difficult, and telling everything that is going on lends itself to a ten minute or longer explanation.   A couple of weeks ago for the first time I experienced total space and peace in my mind.   I relished in it.    I absorbed it.    I enjoyed it.   I have been working on controlling the thoughts that constantly roar though my mind to get back to that place of serenity.  

 Linking up with Lisa-Jo for Five Minute Friday. 



1. Write for 5 minutes flat – don’t edit; don’t second-guess.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Must: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment