2.16.2012

Thoughts on Thursday: Pieces of My Heart

The mail has come, and much to my delight, there was a letter today from Mary Grace.    Our newest sponsored child, she is one of our most frequent writers.   

Today her letter thanks us for the cards, pictures, and the "great advices" that we have sent to her.   She tells us that her Christmas break was two weeks long and thanks us for our prayers.  





Every letter that she sends us has a bible verse and a picture she has drawn.  

The verse today:
Do not be afraid, for I am with you.  Issiah 43:5.  

The picture today:
A fruit tree by a house.  
 Inside the house, five people:  
E, Mary Grace, Addy, Tito Mark, and Tita Janelle.   


I was so excited about finally receiving a letter and the pictures, that I called Mark right away at work and read the letter to him.    His favorite part of the letter is when Mary Grace says:
"I'm so thankful to God because I have apart in your heart." 

And this is my thought on this Thursday in the middle of February.   There are many pieces of my heart spread around the world.   From right here in my home to as far as the other side of the world.  While they may not know it, these children are making a huge difference in my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment