11.24.2011

Giving of Thanks

I love the holiday season because it brings more time with family and friends.  Time spent together enjoying each other.  Mark and the kids are home a little more, it is some of our best times together, when we just stay home and do what we feel like doing.  

While the schedule does not always permit time to spend with each friend or acquaintance, I am grateful for the people that we call friends.    Our lives crossing sometimes daily, weekly, monthly, or maybe even less, and yet, each friendship has made a difference in my life.

Our life is rich with many blessings.   In this time of reflection and gratitude, I have much to give thanks for, and I do not take that for granted.   

 From our family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! 




No comments:

Post a Comment