11.07.2011

Five Ladies

It was a much needed weekend with my girls.   We gather together in one spot for the weekend and enjoy each other.    There is not a set agenda, and every year looks different, but one thing is for certain, it is a time when we connect, touch base, and support each other.    God gave me these women and girls in my life and I am so lucky to have them not only as my family, but also as some of my closest friends.  

This year we managed to go to the Build A Bear store 
where two new bears joined our previously owned animals.  



We captured first smiles, with many more to come. 



Addy, being one of the big girls now, changed diapers, a first for her.   
In another first, she was able to give a bottle to the baby for the first time.  
She was such a big help!  



And we ate some amazing food.  
























 As a new week starts, I have fond memories of the weekend that has just past, but I am refreshed and encouraged ready to face life again because of these five ladies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment