11.11.2011

Five Minute Friday: Unexpected

 Happy Friday!   It is time again for Five Minute Friday.   If you would like to, join me here





1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Most importantly: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:

 

 

Unexpected…

 Go.

 
Unexpected.   Out of the ordinary.   A gift from heaven.   

God has so richly blessed my life with the unexpected.   A husband that loves unconditionally.   Unexpected.   Children that accept and forgive me for who I am, even when I make mistakes and they bear the brunt end of it.   Unexpected.    Friends who are like family, that we met when our lives would not normally cross paths. Unexpected.   A peace that sinks deep into my soul in the middle of a stressful week.  Unexpected.   

A beautiful sunset, the colors of autumn leaves, the excitement of children over the first snowflakes, an embrace, an "I love you", a note from a friend saying, "You are making a difference."  Unexpected. 

He continually provides, and while I know this is what He does.   It is unexpected. 

Stop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment