1.24.2011

An Amazing Man

Yesterday was Mark's birthday.   I cannot tell you how much this man means to me.   I know his presence in my life is not an accident, or just a chance, rather he is in my life because God brought him here.   Our lives would not have crossed paths otherwise I am pretty sure.   Through the years, I have grown to love Mark even more than I could possibly have known.   He is my biggest fan in life no matter what I am working on or trying to achieve.  Right beside me encouraging me and loving me through each success and failure that we have encountered, I have found self-confidence in life.  I love the conversations we have and the laughter we share. 

He is a great father to our children.  His first question upon entering the house every night is to ask the kids how their day at school was.  The requests to play games and spend time with him are not ignored even when he is tired from a long day at work.   Mark encourages the kids' interests and helps fulfill the desire to learn and find the information that they are looking for.  



Mark, I love you more than I can ever put into words.   On a day that celebrates you, know that you are loved and cherished, not only on your birthday but every day of every year.  Thank you for your constant love and support.   Our lives are definitely better because of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment