9.24.2010

A Beautiful Girl

Today we celebrate our beautiful daughter.   Seven years ago today she entered into our lives, a blessing from God.   At 7:33 in the morning Addy was placed on my chest and I looked into her eyes for the very first time, a connection was made immediately.    Our lives changed for the better when she joined our family.




My darling daughter as you turn one year older today I pray that you know how wonderful you are.   You brighten our days with your beautiful smile and cheery personality.  You have a very giving and tender heart, always thinking of others first.  Your artistic flair and your passion for life will take you far in life.   I pray that you never loose your your self confidence.   I thank God for the gift that you are to each of us dear Addy.   I pray for God's protection on you each and every day of your life.   We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment