4.01.2012

Brilliance-Open Up

I heard this song for the first time last weekend.  The words are the prayer that I hope people see in my life.






You heard the cry of our hearts, and you came down
Freely you gave us your love, showing us how
Make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred, let me sow love
Where there is darkness, let me shine light

May your love cause us to open up, cause us to open up our hearts
May your light cause us to shine so bright that we bring hope into the dark

All that we do without love, it means nothing
Grant us the courage to give as you’re calling

Make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred let me sow love
Where there is darkness let me shine light

 May your love cause us to open up, cause us to open up our hearts
May your light cause us to shine so bright that we bring hope into the dark

Hope for the hopeless, your love is
Strength in our weakness, your love is

May we love as you love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment