12.07.2010

I Love Them So

Mark mentioned that he was talking with the kids about what to get me for Christmas.   While I am putting groceries away, I am half listening.   "Oh?"  I ask.   He stops what he is doing and proceeds to tell me that E, knowing we did not have enough money for a plane ticket to Indonesia, had asked Mark if we had enough money to buy me a plane ticket to Honduras.   Both E and Addy thought a great Christmas gift for me was a plane ticket to visit our little girl in Honduras.   Wow do they know their mom!  

While unfortunately the answer is no, we do not right now have the money for that, I love that they wanted for me to go, even though they themselves would love to go with me to Honduras.    I think, E and Addy being my children is a huge gift, and one I do not take for granted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment