8.10.2010

A Day That Changed My Life

Nine years ago today, my life changed for the better.   It was 4:00 in the afternoon, the weather was hot and muggy much like it has been.   This was the day that I became a mom.  This was the day that I looked into into my son's eyes for the first time.   I vividly remember after 24 hours of labor, six hours of pushing, and an almost c-section, I held a precious baby boy in my arms.   I had no idea the impact he would bring to my life.   I had no idea how much I would love this little guy until he was in my arms. 




Today my dear son as you turn one year older, know how much I love you.   You bring so much joy and laughter to our lives.   Always helpful and considerate, I could not get as much done with out you in a day.   I appreciate they way you care about the people around you, and love so deeply.   Your never ceasing curiosity, eagerness to learn, and determination to finish what ever you put your mind to will get you far in life.  I thank God E, for your presence in our family.   I pray that God will keep his hand on you each and everyday as you are a great kid!  




No comments:

Post a Comment